Friday, July 11, 2008

He's getting so big!

There he is all happy on the 4th of July. At his 2m well baby check up he was 12lbs. 5oz. and was 24in. long. Wow!! Today he played with the toys that hang from his bouncy chair. He's so smart. We're having fussiness issues because of where he's already cutting teeth. He's almost always got to have a finger in his mouth. We'll get through it though! It's just a matter of time and patience.

Being a mother has taught me that I have to learn patience and I have to learn it quick. It's something all parents need with their children and I hope that I'm able to find more and more of it as time goes on. Being a mother has also opened my eyes to my own mother. My baby has drawn us close and I like that. It's nice to be able to talk to her and she finally see me as an adult, not just her child.

No comments:

Post a Comment