Saturday, November 8, 2008

An Update


it has been a very long time since I've blogged. To be honest it's hard to keep up and then I forget about it. But I'm back and I'll make every effort to keep updating on a regular basis.


The CF gene screen came back a long time ago and he's a carrier. Now that means one of two things. Either Jon and I are both carriers and we got lucky, or only of us is a carrier and we've got no further worries. Before we starting trying to have another we have to be checked out. That's something we'll worry about later however.


He's rolling over like a champ, and really starting to try to crawl. He is sooo big. He cut a tooth on Oct. 30th, then got his first cold on Nov. 1. He's officially 6 months old as of yesterday. We go to his 6m well check on Wednesday. He still has his hands in his mouth at all times. LOL


I've had some health issues and we eventually found out that my B12 is low. I take B12 shots and vitamins now. Jon has been diagnosed with Scoliosis, so he's starting hard core therapy on Monday with the Chiropractor. He's also had tonsillitis, which is the 4th or 5th time this year he's had something wrong with his throat. He's going to find an ear, nose, and throat doctor to see if they will take out his tonsils.


Trick or treat went as well as could be expected with a teething baby. LOL


I guess that's pretty much the overview. When it rains it pours but that just means it's bound to be sunny soon!

1 comment:

  1. Christopher is getting so big! He's too cute. I love that little skeleton costume.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete