Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A bit of time for me...

I decided that my Celexa was really bad for me so I went off it and it's made a world of difference. I no longer feel anxiety or depression and the best part is that I no longer feel the need to sleep all.the.time.

Jon and I went to the Y today for about 15 mins. (We didn't know the nursery was closing at 1pm.) And it was good. I like the treadmill and it will be a friend of mine. I'm hoping that we can work it in at least 3 if not 4 times a week. Jon bought a cheap pair of shoes so he could work out and I'm hoping the guilt of the purchase will keep him motivated enough to want to go often.

I really want to get into better shape so that we can live a long and happy life. We are also working on changing our eating habits but that is much much harder than going to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment